Zanzibar Dolphine View
Zanzibar Dolphin View Paradise Resort is located near the village of Kizimkazi Mkunguni, on the stunning southern tip of Unguja – the main island of the Zanzibar archipelago. This area is known for its history, the large dolphin pods that live and play along the coast, and the summer whale migration. Kizimkazi is considered the best place on the island to see and even swim with dolphins; it is also the best place to go whale-watching during the summer months.
ZDVP Resort is not only ideal for nature enthusiasts, it is the perfect place for families. Our large villas make it easy for the whole family to stay together, and our private beach is quiet and safe. There are plenty of places to relax and play.
- In addition to the large infinity pool,
- Tennis court and football field,
- Game room,
- Private beach spa,
- Boutique, and pristine beach,
- Coffee lounge, and basketball and sand volleyball courts.
Should you want to venture out, we employ a full-time tour operator who can help you book exciting excursions around the island.
ROOMS AND FACILITIES
- 30 villas with: 3 bedrooms,
- Each w/ queen bed, AC, & private full-bath Upstairs and downstairs sitting rooms .
- Large porch Balcony
- 40″ flat screen cable TV
- Safe 21 villas have private pools
- Field Game Room with XBox 360
- 2 Bars
- Coffee & Shisha Lounge,
- Airport/ Seaport Transfers
- Free WiFi Laundry
- Room Service Tour Bookings