Lobo Wildlife Lodge
TANZANIA ACCOMODATIONS – SERENGETI
LOBO WILDELIFE LODGE
This is one of the finest buildings of its type. Like the Seronera Wildlife Lodge, Lobo is built entirely of wood and glass amid the rough and ragged contours of an enormous rocky headland to the north of Serengeti, and blends perfectly with its surroundings. The lodge is 80 km from Seronera. The airstrip is 10 minutes drive from the Lodge. The property is moderately priced, and it was the first Lodge to be built in Northern Serengeti.
NUMBER OF ROOMS & DESCRIPTION
The lodge offers 75 rooms with private bathrooms.
RESTAURANTS & BAR
There is one bar open daily in the main lounge areaThe restaurant provides three meals daily, although varied options, such as bush dinners, are available dependent on occupancyMenus are varied between buffets and a la carte depending on occupancy.
- 24 hour reception, Mailing Service,
- Currency exchange facilities,
- Fax and telephone,
- Major credit cards accepted,
- Game activities,
- TV lounge with selected DSTV,
- Nature walks and hikes,
- 24 hour security,
- Balloon Safaris,
- Laundry facilities,
- Safes at reception,
- Nurse available for medical assistance,
- Airstrip nearby for domestic airlines,
- Bird Watching,
- Babysitting by prior arrangement,
- Waterhole and a Swimmming Pool.